NEON Trend Recolution Advanced Soak-Off Gels
Neon is on fire with the new neon colors! Stunningly beautiful and sexy, gel-like neon nails look delicious! Our personal highlight for the summer!
Discover Recolution Advanced gel polish.
The 100% solvent-free Soak-off color system Recolution Advanced provides strength to the natural nail. The high flexibility of the system and the extremely good adhesion properties to the nail plate minimize possible lifting and chipping. Simple and easy application.
- Prepare the nail plate (LCN Banana Buffer) and degrease (LCN Cleaner)
- Apply a thin layer of RECOLUTION Bond (or RECOLUTION 2in1 bond & seal) to the nail and cure (60 seconds in an LED lamp)
- Apply and cure a thin layer of a RECOLUTION ADVANCED color of your choice. Important: cap the free edge.
- Repeat step 3
- Seal and cure the nail with the RECOLUTION Sealer (or RECOLUTION 2in1 bond & seal). Important: cap the nail edge.
- Use a purzellin swab soaked with Super Shine Finish Cleaner from LCN to polish the nail surface vigorously until you hear a "squeak".
Recolution Advanced is the No. 1 UV permanent color coating system in Europe's studios!
Duration: up to 3 weeks
Curing: LED: 60 seconds
Removal: With solvent containing acetone (item no.: 91183 Loosener). The LCN Removal Tool can be consulted for help (item no .: 21285).
Customer type: For customers with natural nails who want to have a permanent color coating. Particularly suitable for women who have little time for manicures or for special events such as weddings or long trips.
The advantages of Recolution Advanced:
- animal friendly
- light application, nail polish-like consistency
- shock and scratch resistant
- ultra high color brilliance and high opacity
- safe and biocompatible
- perfect curing
- extremely long durability
- up to 3 weeks
HYDROXYPROPYL methacrylates, Aliphatic polyester urethanes acrylates, Aliphatic urethane acrylate oligomer HEMA, CI 77891, SILICA Dimethyl Silylate, ethyl trimethylbenzoyl PHENYLPHOSPHINATE, BIS (GLYCERYL DIMETHACRYLATE) pyromellitates, DI-HEMA trimethylhexyl dicarbamates, CI 77492, CI 77491, CI 77499, GLYCERYL DIMETHACRYLATE, BHT, QUATERNIZED AMMONIUM POLYMER, CI 19140, P-HYDROXYANISOLE