Our FUSION Poly-Acryl Gel Test the Best Set is the perfect way to experience the product in smaller sizes, minimizing your investment. You get everything you need to get started in this starter kit.
- Fusion poly-acrylic gels (21408-1, -2, -3, -4, -5, -6, -7), 5 ml each
- Fusion Form Liquid, 100 ml
- Fusion Gel Double Tool
- Dappen Dish glass container with lid
Packed in a Trend Bag!
What is FUSION Poly-Acryl Gel?
The perfect combination of acrylic & gel in a tub - not a tube!
The Fusion poly-acrylic gel is as flexible as gel and yet stable like acrylic. The perfectly modeled consistency prevents bleeding into the nail fold. The quick and easy processing is easy and fun. Fusion poly-acryl gel is completely odorless!
Available in 7 colors.
- no waste tub (no key, no squeezing)
- simple and time-saving application (no mixing with a liquid needed)
- easy processing without bleeding (no matter how fast or long you need)
- Anti-yellowing formula
- very good adhesion properties
- no heat development
- acid and monomer free
- can pinch to shape
- easy filing
- stable thanks to the acrylic content and flexible thanks to the gel base
- very natural feel
- compatible with the LED and UV tube unit
- suitable for beginners and advanced
- Prepare nails as usual
- Degrease nails with the LCN Nail Prep (Art.-No .: 21071)
- Apply as adhesion promoter the LCN Ultima Acrylics Bond (Art. No .: 20587) and allow to air dry (2 min.)
- Take the desired amount of the Fusion Poly-Acrylic Gel with the LCN Tool (Art.-No .: 21285) and wipe it onto the nail plate
- Model the product in the form of a wetted brush in Fusion Form Liquid (Protech Brush 1 Art.-No .: 21028)
- Cure and nails with the LCN Zebra File 180/180 (Item No .: 30206) in shape
- Seal with an LCN sealing gel of your choice (eg High Shine Sealer Art.-No .: 21388) and polish to a high gloss with the Super Shine Finish Cleaner (Art.-Nr .: 64135)
- Curing: LED: 90 -120 sec. Depending on lamp type and layer thickness UV tube: 2 min.